Crimes and Cleaning: The Odd Couple
Crimes and cleaning...since when do those two go together?
Well, the answer is clearer than you might think. Ever since SERVPRO started taking on biohazard, crime scene, and other crime related cleanup.
You know that you can always count on the SERVPRO name for fire & water cleanup and restoration, so you can expect the same quality of service when it comes to these tough jobs.
Our professional teams are trained to safely and effectively remove biohazards substances and prepare waster for proper disposal. We follow OSHA, EPA, state, and local health regulations for these tasks.
We have the proper equipment and know to turn a dangerous and potentially lethal situation around.
The SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor team is trained to deal with the following:
- Our crews remove and dispose of bodily fluids, tissue, and other pathogenic substances that are results of accident, trauma, crime, or death. We clean, disinfect, and deodorize after removal.
- Chemicals used to produce illegal drugs are volatile and the residues can be harmful. Our team follows federal and state guidelines for cleaning of all surfaces in such cases.
Crime scene residues
- Whether it's fingerprint powder and evidence gathering chemical substance or tear gas and pepper spray residues, we clean and restore the scene and your property.
- We aren't new to fire restoration, so arson is no different. We clean, restore, and deodorize.
- SERVPRO professionals are able to clean and deodorize after instances of graffiti, egging, spoiled foods, and human or animal waste.
Unsure if our team can help with your specific job? Just ask! We are more than happy to help in these sensitive situations.