About SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor
Charles Jeffery Holland
Owners of SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor
SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor understands the stress and worry that comes with fire, water damage, etc. and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after any type of damage.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
We want to be there for our city day and night. We love the small town feel of Baltimore.
At SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor we have families that work side by side together just like the community of Baltimore. We have husbands and wives as well as parents and children. You can't help but feel the sense of family and community at SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today! 410-465-7333 We are here for you 24/7 everyday of the year.
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust. This company was started with a family at it's core and SERVPRO of Baltimore's Inner Harbor continues that feeling. We care about our neighbors.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification
- International Facility Management Association